From December 15, 2020 to February 9, 2021, there will be no classroom lessons, exam training and exams.
There are serious questions from students and our teachers about safety.
That is why we are in regular contact with the national government and have adopted the following protocol.
Health and Safety Protocol
- We follow the 1.5 meter rule.
- Every single student receive their own glassware.
- Each student receives his or her own spittoon.
- Napkins are available to handle and pass on wine bottles (if necessary).
Additional measures from November 15, 2020
- Restaurants are closed, no classes are allowed here.
- Shops must close at 8 p.m., so no classes may be given in shops after 8 p.m.
- No alcohol may be sold or consumed in public areas after 8 p.m. The lesson times will be adjusted for all lessons as long as necessary, we will start at 7 pm until 10 pm. We taste the wines at the first hour. At five to eight everyone MUST empty all glasses and all wines from the table.
- Basic course: 6 wines are served from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. These 6 wines are tasted together within the first hour to make the most of the learning moment. In connection with the structure of the fourth lesson (exam) of the basic course, we will move this lesson to 2021.
- Level 2: 6 wines are served from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. These 6 wines are tasted together within the first hour to make the most of the learning moment.
- Level 3: 4 wines are served from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m., these wines are discussed during this hour. Because this is NOT the amount of wine that we would normally serve, an extra national exam training will be scheduled with only tasting.
- No water may be served in meeting locations. Students may bring a bottle of water with them if desired.
- There may not be a group formation above 2 people. This means that a maximum of 2 people may sit next to each other who are from a household. Three people from a household are no longer allowed to sit together, this is seen as group formation which is not allowed.
- We recommend that you use a mouth mask upon entering and leaving.
Every student and teacher disinfects his or her hands upon arrival.
Disinfection gel is available at every location.
Each student and teacher signs the health declaration prior to class to confirm that they do not have any of the symptoms below and that no one in the household has had COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
- nasal cold
- runny nose
- sore throat
- (mild) cough
- fever (above 38 ° C)