From December 15th, 2020 to April 20th, 2021, there will be no classroom lessons and exam trainings.
There are serious questions from students and our teachers about safety.
That is why we are in regular contact with the national government and have adopted the following protocol.
Health and Safety Protocol
- We follow the 1.5 meter rule.
- Every single student receive their own glassware.
- Each student receives his or her own spittoon.
- Napkins are available to handle and pass on wine bottles (if necessary).
Additional measures from November 15, 2020
- Restaurants are closed, no classes are allowed here.
- Shops must close at 8 p.m., so no classes may be given in shops after 8 p.m.
- No water may be served in meeting locations. Students may bring a bottle of water with them if desired.
- There may not be a group formation above 2 people. This means that a maximum of 2 people may sit next to each other who are from a household. Three people from a household are no longer allowed to sit together, this is seen as group formation which is not allowed.
- We recommend that you use a mouth mask upon entering and leaving.
Every student and teacher disinfects his or her hands upon arrival.
Disinfection gel is available at every location.
Each student and teacher signs the health declaration prior to class to confirm that they do not have any of the symptoms below and that no one in the household has had COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
- nasal cold
- runny nose
- sore throat
- (mild) cough
- fever (above 38 ° C)