There are serious questions from students and our teachers about safety.
That is why we are in regular contact with the national government and have adopted the following protocol.
Health and Safety Protocol
- Students must ALWAYS have their corona virus entry passes with them (3G).
- There is a mouth cap obligation on entry and relocation.
- We keep 1,5 meters distance from each other.
- Every single student receive their own glassware.
- Each student receives his or her own spittoon.
Every student and teacher disinfects his or her hands upon arrival.
Disinfection gel is available at every location.
Each student and teacher signs the health declaration prior to class to confirm that they do not have any of the symptoms below and that no one in the household has had COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
- nasal cold
- runny nose
- sore throat
- (mild) cough
- fever (above 38 ° C)